Attending an event is a great way to get involved with The Magic House, support a wonderful cause and have fun time all at the same time!
The Magic House annual fundraising events are presented by the three fundraising committees of The Magic House - the Friends Committee, Grand Committee and Young Professionals Board. The upcoming fundraising events are:
A Grand China Celebration, for grandparents, grandchildren and grandfriends
Sunday, June 7, 2015
5:30 to 8:00 pm
Come explore The Magic House’s newest traveling exhibit Children’s China: Celebrating Culture, Character and Confucius!
- Get your face painted like a Chinese horoscope animal.
- Be inspired by a traditional Lion Dance.
- Explore the Children’s China exhibit and learn all about what life is like in modern China.
- Go on a scavenger hunt around the Museum to find Chinese prizes.
- Create a Chinese lantern.
- Gaze upon a Chinese inspired sandcastle.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner!
Cost: $50 per adult, $25 per child
All proceeds from the Grand China Celebration will support the Grandparent Scholarship Fund which provides free educational opportunities to children in need.
For more information or to purchase tickets to attend this exciting event, please email Katie Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 288-2526.