Media and Photography/Videography Requests
All media inquiries, onsite video and/or photography requests (commercial, private or media-related) should be submitted to the Marketing Department. Please contact us by email at [email protected] and include a summary of the project with intended audience, project activities and/or set-up needs, number of people involved, date of the shoot and estimated time of the shoot.
The Magic House is a not-for-profit participatory museum that provides hands-on learning experiences for children and families that spark imagination, pique curiosity, enhance creativity and the development of problem-solving skills within a place of beauty, wonder, joy and magic. Regular museum admission is $12.00 per person. Children under the age of one are free. The Magic House is located at 516 S. Kirkwood Road, one mile north of Highway 44 in historic downtown Kirkwood, Missouri. Parking is always free at The Magic House. For more information, please call 314-822-8900.
- February 11, 2022 — Superhero Night at The Magic House
- February 9, 2022 — Pinewood Derby Workshops at MADE for Kids
- February 7, 2022 — February Free Family Night at The Magic House and Made
- February 1, 2022 — Camp Magic House Registration Open
- January 20, 2022 — The Magic House Makes a Splash with the Return of the Splash and Bubbles: Dive In, Lend a Fin! Traveling Exhibit
- January 20, 2022 — Erica Hagan named Executive Director of MADE for Kids
- January 6, 2022 — The Magic House Receives Generous Gift From The Michael and Quirsis Riney Family