Recent Press Releases
- 8/7/2017 The Magic House Creates Dinosaur Train Exhibit with Support from the Monsanto Fund
- 6/22/2017 Magic House TV Campaign Wins National Recognition
- 6/5/2017 The Magic House Makes Move with Opening of Summer Satellite Location in North County
- 5/30/2017 Cool New Exhibit Opens at The Magic House
- 5/29/2017 The Magic House Salutes Military Families this Summer with Free Admission
- 5/9/2017 Adventures with Clifford the Big Red Dog debuts May 20 at The Magic House
- 3/9/2017 Take a Play-Cation to The Magic House: Top-rated Family Attraction Features Hundreds of Hands-on Exhibits to Explore
- 2/17/2017 The Magic House Welcomes Immigrant Families to St. Louis: Partnership with the International Institute of St. Louis and the St. Louis Mosaic Project welcomes new families the area
- 2/10/2017 The City of Kirkwood Partners with The Magic House to Create Safety Focused Exhibit
The Magic House is a not-for-profit participatory museum that provides hands-on learning experiences for children and families that spark imagination, pique curiosity, enhance creativity and the development of problem-solving skills within a place of beauty, wonder, joy and magic. Regular museum admission is $11.00 per person. Children under the age of one are free. The Magic House is located at 516 S. Kirkwood Road, one mile north of Highway 44 in historic downtown Kirkwood, Missouri. Parking is always free at The Magic House. For more information, please call 314-822-8900.
Museum Photography/Videography Requests
All onsite video and photography requests (commercial, private or media-related) should be submitted to the Marketing Department. Please submit your request electronically to email@example.com and include a summary of the project with intended audience, project activities and/or set-up needs, number of people involved, date of the shoot and estimated time of the shoot.