Location and Parking
The Magic House is centrally located in the heart of Kirkwood with easy access to all major highways and with complimentary onsite parking that accommodates over 230 vehicles. Additional parking can be arranged through the Special Events Manager.
Deposits and Space Confirmation
Dates are reserved upon receipt of a non-refundable deposit and signed contract. The deposit is 20% of the total amount of the contract. The final balance is due in full no less than 14 days prior to your event.
Guarantees and Cancellations
A final confirmation of your anticipated number of guests is requested 14 days prior to your event. Cancellations must be submitted and confirmed in writing through our Special Events Manager. Your 20% deposit is non-refundable.
Table and Chair Rentals
All table and chair rentals include the staffing for set-up and breakdown.
- Seating for 50 (five tables, 50 chairs): $100
- Seating for 100 (10 tables, 100 chairs): $200
- Seating for 150 (15 tables, 150 chairs): $300
- Seating for 200 (20 tables, 200 chairs): $400
Our special events team will assist you with room design and vendor referrals. For assistance with event planning or day-of event coordination, you may find it beneficial to hire a professional event planner.
An outdoor rental must be paired with an indoor event space rental.
- Outside activities in the front garden of the Museum are permitted year round, daily until 10:00 pm.
- From April 1 through October 31, outside activities in the Backyard Magic Pavilion are permitted between the hours of 9:30 am to 8:00 pm.
Event Set-Up and Take-Down
Event facilities are made available for set-up when the Museum closes at 5:30 pm.
- The event rental does not include storage areas. All rental equipment must be picked up at the conclusion of the event.
- Clean-up and removal of catering equipment must be completed within one hour after the event.