Location and Parking
- The Magic House is in a wonderful central location in the heart of Kirkwood with easy accessibility to all major highways.
- Our complimentary on-site parking accommodates over 250 vehicles.
Deposits and Space Confirmation
Dates are reserved upon receipt of a non-refundable deposit and signed contract. The deposit is 20% of the total amount of the contract and the final balance is due in full no less than 14 days prior to your event.
Guarantees and Cancellations
A final confirmation of your anticipated number of guests is requested 14 days prior to your event. Cancellations must be submitted and confirmed in writing to the Museum. The 20% deposit is non-refundable.
Table and Chair Rentals
All table and chair rentals include the staffing for set-up and breakdown.
- Seating for 50 (5 tables, 50 chairs): $200
- Seating for 100 (10 tables, 100 chairs): $400
- Seating for 150 (15 tables, 150 chairs): $600
- Seating for 200 (20 tables, 200 chairs): $800
The Magic House will assist you with room design and vendor referrals. You may find it necessary to hire a professional event coordinator to assist you in planning as well as join you on event day.
Event Set-Up and Take-Down
- Event facilities are made available for set-up when the Museum closes at 5:30 pm.
- The event rental does not include storage areas. All rental equipment must be picked up at the conclusion of the event.
- Clean-up and removal of catering equipment must be completed within one hour of the event ending.