Private Lessons at MADE for Kids
All ages and skill levels
All ages are invited to master their skillset with private lessons at MADE for Kids. Each lesson includes one-on-one training with a MADE Mentor as well as all materials to create a custom piece to take home, plus all-day admission to The Magic House MADE for Kids.
Private lessons are available during the school year at 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm Tuesday through Thursday. Advanced registration is required.
- Screen Printing: Design a tot bag or t-shirt using the cricut vinyl cutter
- Pottery Wheel: Try your hand at the pottery wheel and glaze your creations
- Clay Handbuilding/Sculpture: Create a sculpture out of clay and learn joining and slab building techniques
- Laser- Cutter: Design, cut, and assemble a laser fabricated project
- 3D Printing: Learn to use Tinker CAD, design a 3D object and learn all about 3D printing
- Character Building & Animation: Learn industry standards for character development and then create your own character that you can animate
$25 per session, includes all-day admission to MADE for Kids. $10 for each additional child (up to 3 children total)
Contact [email protected] to inquire about custom private lesson availability.
Lessons take place at:
MADE for Kids
5127 Delmar Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108