Let’s Celebrate Again!
The Magic House is ready to celebrate birthday parties again – but in a socially distanced way! You bring the guests and The Magic House does the rest! 10 children can attend a fun-filled, hour-long program facilitated by one of our Museum educators. Our Birthday Parties are recommended for children turning 3- to 8-years old.
Families are also invited to extend their party experience by playing in the Museum before or after the party!
- One hour in a private party room.
- A staff member to lead themed activities and clean up after the party.
- A cupcake for each child to decorate with a choice of apple juice or water to drink, plus all paper goods. No outside food permitted.
- Unlimited Museum playtime before or after the party.
- A free Magic House t-shirt for the guest of honor.
When: Saturdays at 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm or 3:30 pm, Sundays beginning in February!
Cost: $150 per party of 10 children
Number of Guests: 10 guests plus the birthday child’s parents. Parents of party guests are invited to wait in our new parents lobby adjacent to the party room.
Party Bags: Magic House birthday party bags are available for only $3.50 each and include a color-changing cup, bubbles, a magnifying glass and a buy-one, get-one-free admission ticket for another day of hands-on fun.
Create while you celebrate! Budding artists participate in a variety of artistic activities perfect for every palette, including creating your own masterpiece!
Guests get the royal treatment at this celebration! Party princes and princesses make their own bejeweled crowns and enjoy other activities that make this day end happily ever after.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Trains, Planes and Automobiles
This party is sure to get motors running. Perfect for the birthday child who’s on the go!
(Recommended ages 6-8)
Spark your imagination at this party that’s a real blast! Young scientists participate in a spectacular science demonstration that’s full of fun!
Stomp on over for a roaring good time (January 23 through September 6) inspired by The Magic House’s traveling exhibit Dinosaur Train!
COVID-19 Birthday Party Practices and Protocols
Birthday celebrations have been on hold at The Magic House since March. Now, based on the success of our summer and fall camp programs, we are excited to celebrate your child’s special day once again!
Our team has implemented several practices and protocols to follow and exceed local, state and CDC health guidelines. Check out our Birthday Party practices and protocols:
- Party rooms are cleaned and sanitized between each party experience.
- Seating and activities are designed to meet social-distance efforts. To support this effort we ask for parties to have no more than 10 children per group.
- Parents of party guests can enjoy a socially-distanced waiting room just outside the party doors, then stay and play in the Museum after the party.
- Any visitor over the age of 5 is required to wear a mask when at The Magic House, masks may be removed for eating and drinking during the party.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged before, during and after the party experience.