Scout Badge Requirements
Scout groups can earn badge requirements while having fun and learning at The Magic House. No reservations are required.
Spend the night at The Magic House! On select evenings, Scouts can sleep "under the exhibits" and have The Magic House all to themselves.
Daisy Mom and Scout (one adult per child)
Brownies and Juniors or Tigers, Wolves Bears and Webelos (one adult for every five Scouts is required)
- Explore more than 100 hands-on exhibits in the Museum.
- Enjoy an evening snack and light breakfast.
- Sleep among the exhibits.
- Receive a special Magic House Camp-in patch.
- Take part in fun badge activities.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Personal care items
- Comfortable clothes to sleep in
- $32 per person (adults and children)
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is due when making reservations.
- Girl Scout Check-in is at 8:00 pm
- Daisy Scout Check-in is at 7:00 pm
- Cub Scout Check-in is at 7:00 pm
- Check-out is at 8:00 am
Register online or call The Magic House at 314.288.2518 to reserve space for your group on one of the following dates:
|Brownie & Junior Scouts
||October 9, 2015
December 11, 2015
January 8, 2016 (Wintertime Blues discounted rate)
January 22, 2016 (Wintertime Blues discounted rate)
April 8, 2016
May 6, 2016
May 13, 2016
||April 22, 2016
|Daisy Scouts & Moms
||January 29, 2016 (check in at 7:00 pm, Wintertime Blues discounted rate)
March 4, 2016 (check in at 7:00 pm)
|Tigers, Wolves, Bears & Webelos||November 6, 2015 (check in at 7:00 pm)|
The Magic House reserves the right to cancel sessions that have insufficient enrollment, in which case a full refund will be issued. The Magic House may also add additional sessions if warranted.